Nov 28, 2011

Classic Motor swap meet....

On Saturday me and my Dear K went to the twice yearly Classic Motor Magazine swap meet, this time moved to a new local at the ABB Arena Västerås, big and fresh and to the brim filled with bikes, toys, mopeds, parts, cars, tractors and even some junk here and there. Some of the stuff that caught my eye was a Laverda moped with disc brakes front & rear, vintage Seedway Bike for 100K, a Ferguson Grålle chassi restored to brand new, a clean Suzuki K50 (exactly like my first moped), but what really got to me was an old rusty tractor but I controled myself and came home with two cool Marshal fog lights for the Volvo T21 and some junk. On February 16'th is next time and we'll be there....

DP says: Could have spend a Million there, if I had one...

No comments: