Feb 27, 2009

Snow @ Mosta Hill...

Waking up to yet another snowy morning at Mosta Hill, when will it all end??? It must be atleast 3 or 4 winters since we had this much snow around here, right now trying to find a nice Volvo T22 to handle all the white stuff, I feel the need, the need for a tractor!!! 
Almost every night is spent with my bikes in the workshop and getting a bunch done so when spring rolls around I'll have some choices of rides, hopefully.....
Lately I have been surfing around and seen the LTO Project on a bunch of sites like Streetracker, Belladonna Trackers, Sideburn, Speed Junkies and even our own Swedish World Champ Bike Builder Stellan has given it his seal of approval so I guess doing a Speedway bike for the street is not as screwed up as everybody around me has soo nicely pointed out, and to all you out there that like it THANX....
.
DP says: Speedway bikes for the street is the new black....

No comments: