May 11, 2009

Gilera GP 800....

After seeing that YouTube clip of a GP800 humiliating a Gallardo I just had to get my hands on one, luckily we sell most of the bikes from The Piaggio Group so the Swedish importer let me have one for a week or so. Now I can relate to that video!!! that thing hauls ass!!! it's big, it's heavy but it feels like a much smaller scoot once on the roll and the power!!! it will easily and comfortably do 200kph and change but the power surge from standing to 150kph is unbelievable, it's like beeing shot out of a cannon. I went for a cruise and Stockholm showed it's prettiest side, sun shining with tons of bikes and people just enjoying it. As usual a stop at Mae Thai in Bålsta for some nudles before going home hit the sweet spot....
.
DP says: Please, please Gilera give me one of these.....

No comments: