Jul 4, 2010

2010-07-03...

Left Mosta Hill early Saturday morning on the RSV4 R carving through the landskape on a rapidly warming day, twisty roads and blue fileds of Linum usitatissimum (flax) with an ear to ear grin.....Once i Nyköping and cheked in to Iron Horse MC Show I parked my babe next to a Ducati so they could have a day of chatting....
In the parking lots all kinds of bikes lined up....
And Rods....
Some really nice bikes were entered in the Show....
This little Italian beauty rocked my world....
But the best bike all day was this Suzuki, this thing is AWESOME....
Sadly when it was time to go home for some (unknown) reason the RSV4 refused to crank, dead battery?? what to do?? get on the phone and get someone to pick me up?? I went over to Harley Davidsson Sweden and their 18meter big rig filled with demo bikes and asked if they had some tools so I could remove the seat to have a look but they just said "don't worry we'll load it up among our demo bikes and take it back to Stockholm for ya, what bike do you want to take home???" What a Crew!!! I just had to swing my leg over a gassed up Harley V-Rod Muscle and get on my way home so now I owe these guys big time. THANX!!!!!

DP says: All in all a great day that without the Harley Crew could have been a stinker....

No comments: