Jul 5, 2012

I Love Österlen...


 






Me and my Dear K spent a week visting friends & family at one of the places I just love away from Mosta Hill, staying at Kyl Strandbad relaxing on the beach a couple of days and the rest of the time visiting, shoping flee markets, eating great food and celebrating my 55'th birthday. First we checked in with Kent "Ryssen" at his new  Norrvalla MC shop in Ystad stuffed with Royal Enfield, Ural and cool Kicker mini choppers. My realtive Torsten Erasmie was getting his Galleri Vik ready for the summer show as we dropped by to say hello. On my birthday we had a great lunch at Börje Olssons Skafferi in Simrishamn, later we rummaged at Karossgården in Gladsax. We shopped great produce and ran in to Swedish rock legend Ulf Lundell at Orelunds in Vik, we checked out great boat stuff at Skillinge Skeppshandel, interior design at Hylkegården and just chilled in the Brantevik, Skillinge area....

DP says: Next year we'll be back as usual...

No comments: