Jun 28, 2009

Iron Horse MC Show Nyköping....

Saturday June 27'th, my birthday and I had plans to take Dee-Dee Ducati for her first spin to The Iron Horse MC Show at Nyköpings Hamn but sadly electrics put a stop to that so I called on friend Ingela and her Aprilia Moto 6.5 to join me and Vespa GTS 300ie for a day with bikes & sun. The weather was awesome, we took the "old E4" down and stopped for breakfast at Saltå Kvarn, once at Nyköping we went to say hello to Kent "Ryssen" Farman from Norrvalla MC who now besides Ural also sell Royal Enfield and man do I want one of those!!!! Other things that caught my eye was metall flake paint high & low, wide rear tyres, Harley Nightster and the headlight from the Night Rod that will most likely find it's way onto Dee-Dee Ducati. I only saw one (1) Ducati but I guess Ducati owners are way to occupied with pondering it's racing heritage to go to a Bike Show, atleast two Ducatisti (me & one more) had a perfect day in the sun at a great low key event, I will NOT miss Iron Horse MC Show 2010......
.
DP says: Thanx Ingela for the Magnum Rosé de Pinot....

No comments: